Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Blueprint Emotions

Written in 10/13 while contemplating a new blueprint...

Wow - experiencing the gamut!


Where to start?

It seems like a daunting task to create a new blueprint... I've spent much of my afternoon trying to do research, mostly on the internet... Of course blueprints are mainly discussed in terms of that which we come into each lifetime, pre-formed, contracted... Where's the information about how to create one while in body? Ha.

It must be like creating a life vision, which I've done many a time... Created vision boards and books, and affirmations, etc., with awesome results over the years where I've been putting this into practice.

I actually see these practices as means of aligning with one's blueprint that has been already predetermined as a person follows their unfolding soul journey, as part of the soul journey of fulfilling the blueprint.  For me, this has been done, a few times, with each new "exit point" negotiated.

For me, now, all predetermined blueprints and contracts have been completed.  The major karma that was to be transmuted, has been.  It was not expected that I'd make it this far and this long, and right now it's a vast limitlessness.  

To create a blueprint out of the air, seemingly without the conscious awareness that I might have in the bardo, seems like a daunting task.  I don't want to miss anything, and I don't want to limit myself.  It's like walking through a craft store with all of the different possibilities of creation.  I feel like I'm in the Creator's shoes... And yes I've always seen myself as the co-Creator of my life.... Now I get to ramp that up a notch or five hundred!

It is clear to me that every action has a consequence. How that applies to this is quite apparent.  In my stubbornness in staying on the planet and fulfilling everything I felt I'd been working so hard for and I wanted to complete in this lifetime, finally, has kept me here, now beyond the completions.  It feels so strange to have no blueprint.  I feel it.  Ungrounded, vulnerable, needing to be cautious of my thoughts and intentions and what I place into my conscious reality.  I feel hyper aware of my emotions and my thoughts and attitudes and it is quite apparent what I do not want to create as part of my lasting life.  I seem to have gotten myself into a quandary.  Normally when the contracts are up, so is the physical life, which I probably ultimately would have been okay with, however now I have this pretty incredible task to experiment with.  So I will stick around a bit and play.  Why not?

I know that the sooner I focus on ONLY what I want to manifest and live, the better, and the less of this fear, doubt and worry will enter into what it ends up being.  I feel the need for a systematic approach even in uncharted territory, and I keep wondering if someone like a Life Coach or a Psychic healer or someone can help me out.  After an afternoon trying to find some insight or guidance online, I finally realized that I absolutely know what I need better than anyone outside of myself does, and I have all of the guidance in the world (and beyond) that I need, and will know each step of the way how to go about this.  This is my uncharted path, that I get to build literally from the ground up.

We don't create our pre-incarnation blueprints without agreements, contracts, guidance and inner knowing, so this one is not going to be any different.  I trust I will have access to all of the inner knowing I'll need, and all the guidance and more that I request.  What a wonderful position to be in.  And an interesting task ahead for someone who loves to plan things, trips, and life and stuff, and then sit back and watch it unfold as a master experimenter!

I do feel completely blessed to still be incarnate on this planet, and do every day I awaken.  That is my first intention for this blueprint, is to remember every moment how fortunate I am to have this Life opportunity, and to have so many possibilities to share the Love and Joy that I Am.

No comments:

Post a Comment